This is the leaked installation image of Windows 11, which appeared on the Chinese site Baidu, by user sdra_owen. The premiere of the system is scheduled for June 24, but the more impatient can now experience the functionality.
It is important to note that the expired compilation may have been tampered with to include malware or viruses. Therefore, be very careful if you decide to install the expired Windows 11 build and install it only on a virtual machine or other secure devices.
BleepingComputer contacted Microsoft to confirm that the expired compilation was legitimate, but has not yet received a response.
• Save the ISO image by right-clicking the file and "Burn a disc image". Or use Rufus to save to USB flash memory. When making USB, pay attention to whether your hard drive is GPT or MBR!
• Set the BIOS to boot from CD / DVD (USB).
• Insert the recorded disc into the optical drive (or USB drive).
• Restart the computer.
• When you see "Press any key to boot from CD ...", immediately press any key on the keyboard.
• Continue the installation following the graphic installer ...